Geotechnical Engineer - Expression of Interest
|Job title:||Geotechnical Engineer - Expression of Interest|
|Salary||Depended on experience|
|Contact name:||Awestha Momand|
ABOUT THE COMPANIES.
As we enter the second half of 2020, new and exciting opportunities will become available within the Geotechnical Engineering space. The Consultancies are based throughout Sydney, working with a number of mid-sized to tier 1 clients. You will be involved in Geotechnical investigations, supervision, coordination and analysis of projects.
- Field investigation work
- Soil, rock and groundwater sampling and analysis
- Report writing in accordance with industry standards
- Slope stability analysis
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- 2+ years local industry experience
- Engineering, Science and Environmental degree with a focus on Geotechnical
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Opportunity to work across a range of sectors on diverse and technical projects
- Be the first to know about open and exciting opportunities
- Save time by not having to search the internet for available roles
- Career progression within a well-respected company
- Lucrative salaries
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or contact Awestha Momand on (02) 9231 4999 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C