Environmental Consultant (Contaminated Land)
|Job title:||Environmental Consultant (Contaminated Land)|
|Salary||Dependent on experience|
|Contact name:||Awestha Momand|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This is a well-established mid-sized consultancy, priding themselves for their investment in their employees to ensure they gain exposure to several large infrastructure projects.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
You will be joining a successful Land Contaminated Team. This is a full-time position, well suited for an Environmental Engineer or Consultant looking to further establish themselves within the market and gain the market knowledge to drive their career.
- Conduct site investigations
- Soil and groundwater sampling and investigations
- Report writing and making recommendations
- Remediation management
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Qualifications in Environmental Engineering or Science
- 5+ years domestic experience in the industry
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of local requirements and standards
This vibrant and successful company values and desires collaboration and a will to progress. This consultancy provides high level of stability and a culture that rewards hard work and commitment.
- Excellent career progression
- Walking distance to public transport
- Work life balance
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’ or contact Awestha Momand on (02) 9231 4999 / email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C