|Job Title:||Forensic Engineer|
|Salary:||$70,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Tim Signo|
|Job Published:||October 29, 2020 18:22|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This opportunity is to work with multi-disciplined engineering in East Melbourne. As a Forensic Engineer you will join a fresh, young and dynamic team of Engineers and Project Managers predominantly working on projects across the insurance and strata sectors.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
This position will require an individual that is well experienced in the Forensic Engineering field, ideally having worked across insurance and strata sectors. An understanding of analysing defects, forensic investigations and minor involvement in expert witness will be advantageous for this role.
- Perform forensic investigations and create expert witness reports
- Manage your own projects
- Conduct site inspections across a variety of project types
- Conduct building diagnostics and access reports
- Client liaison and communication on a regular basis
- Individual project management of your portfolio of projects
SKILLS & EXPERIENCES.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Engineering or Construction
- Prior experience in the Forensic Engineering sector
- Strong client interaction skills
- Report writing
- Project Management skills will be advantageous
This company is seen by its employees as providing a fair workplace where all opinions and thoughts are taken into consideration. Flat management structure with an open door policy, you will enjoy the benefits of working closely with industry veterans that invest into the continued growth and development of the staff.
- No reduced days, no reduced hours, this is a full-time 5 days per week position
- Employment stability with confirmed project pipeline for 2020 and 2021
- Competitive salary package with company vehicle and allowances
HOW TO APPLY.
To apply for this position, please click 'Apply for this Job', or for a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please contact Timothy Signo on (03) 9108 1488.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's