Principal - Education
|Job Title:||Principal - Education|
|Contact Name:||Mark Grace|
|Job Published:||July 02, 2020 15:15|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Bucking the trend during this time of great economic uncertainty, this medium sized D&C architectural practice is ramping up within their multi unit Residential portfolio. This established practice is well connected within the property development sector and has a loyal network of repeat clients. They're also known for their close knit and collaborative work environment.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This is a newly created position and an opportunity for a driven Principal/Associate to assist with the firm's project diversification by establishing an Education portfolio. You will be responsible for tendering for panels; winning, managing and delivering Education projects by leveraging your network and expertise. This position will report to one of the very supportive Directors but will be autonomous in nature. There is also the opportunity to get more involved in development.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Manage the tendering process for Education panels
- Report on key deliverables and be a key advisor for your sector to the practice Directors
- Establish, develop and expand the Education portfolio
- Work closely with clients to understand project deliverables
- Grow and manage your own team
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- A previous background and established network within the Education sector
- A glowing portfolio demonstrating exposure to Education projects
- Previous experience in a leadership role within a medium to large scale architectural practice
- You are commercially minded with an ability to work well with others
- Experience in practice management advantageous
This company has a unique culture which can be described as friendly, collaborative and supportive. All divisions regularly integrate and socialise with each other and the Directors are proud of their positive working environment.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Mark Grace on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Mark Grace on the details above.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's