|Job Title:||Practice Manager|
|Contact Name:||Mark Grace|
|Job Published:||July 16, 2020 10:20|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Bucking the trend during this time of great economic uncertainty, this medium sized D&C architectural practice is ramping up within their multi unit Residential portfolio. This established practice is well connected within the property development sector and has a loyal network of repeat clients. They're also known for their close knit and collaborative work environment.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This is a newly created position and an opportunity for an experienced Practice Manager to work alongside the company's Directors and assist with the day to day operational management of the firm. You will be responsible for assisting with the smooth operation of the financial, marketing, QA and HR functions of the business. The position will be effectively 2IC to one of the two very supportive Directors but will be autonomous in nature.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Liaise with senior management to develop business strategies
- Ensure the practice remains profitable through effective budge management
- Lead and motivate the team to maintain a positive and productive work culture
- Report on key deliverables and be a key advisor to the practice Directors
- Oversea daily practice operations including QA, finance, marketing and HR
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Previous experience in a leadership role within a medium to large scale architectural practice
- Possess excellent communication and people management skills
- You are commercially minded with an ability to work well with others
- Experience in practice management advantageous
This company has a unique culture which can be described as friendly, collaborative and supportive. All divisions regularly integrate and socialise with each other and the Directors are proud of their positive working environment.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Mark Grace on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Mark Grace on the details above.