|Job title:||Project Architect|
|Contact name:||Mark Grace|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Bucking the trend during this time of great economic uncertainty, this medium sized D&C architectural practice is ramping up within their multi unit Residential portfolio. This established practice is well connected within the property development sector and has a loyal network of repeat clients. They're also known for their close knit and collaborative work environment.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This is a newly created position and an opportunity for an experienced Project Architect to work alongside the company's Directors and assist with the design and delivery on a range of multi unit Residential projects (50-100 units). You will be responsible for the design, documentation, coordination and delivery of the projects. The position will be effectively 2IC to one of the two very supportive Directors but will be autonomous in nature.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Concept design and design development
- Ensure the projects remain profitable through effective budget management
- Lead and motivate a small documentation team
- Ensure the documentation packages are produced at a high level
- Mange the services coordination and client communication
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Previous experience delivering mid to larger scale Residential projects is essential
- Possess excellent communication and people management skills
- You are commercially minded with an ability to work well with others
- Proficiency in Revit and AutoCAD is essential
This company has a unique culture which can be described as friendly, collaborative and supportive. All divisions regularly integrate and socialise with each other and the Directors are proud of their positive working environment.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Mark Grace on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Mark Grace on the details above.