Project Delivery Coordinator
|Job Title:||Project Delivery Coordinator|
|Salary:||$110,000 - $120,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Arnold Poon|
|Job Published:||July 06, 2020 17:34|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
An exciting opportunity to join a technology focused Australian business within the construction industry as they continue to lead the way in their adoption of technology. They have seen a successful quarter despite the market circumstances and at this stage, stand to grow substantially over the coming years. They consider themselves early adopters in all relevant technology and aim to provide a smart and fluid work place for their internal teams as well as external suppliers.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
In this role, you will be taking ownership of a variety of current and upcoming projects varying between additional systems which assist their finance team as well as in house technology to deal with their defects and maintenance scheduling. You will be taking projects from initial concept through to the training and on-boarding of new technology and software. An individual with strong technical skills and a great set of interpersonal and people skills will be highly suited to this role.
- Take projects from initial concept through to adopting it as BAU within the teams
- Collaborate with external technology provides to tailor software and packages for the businesses needs
- Manage internal stakeholder requirements on a regular basis
- Monitor the progress and performance of adopted technologies to ensure they are benefiting the teams
- Provide hands on training to all internal and external stakeholders who will use the tools
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Previous experience in a project coordinator or delivery space is ideal
- Qualifications in IT and project management is beneficial in this role as well
- Prior demonstrated delivery of software adoption and implementation
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to discuss complex technologies to non technical individuals
This company has seen great growth throughout the years and during the past few months has still experienced prosperous times whilst having their teams work effectively on a remote basis. They always pride themselves in being considerate to their staff and their Clients, providing an open and transparent relationship from which they can build on. They have an exciting new office coming up towards the end of the year and are keen to bring additional hands into the team in their technology division.
- Enjoy monthly team building activities.
- Great career development and progression opportunities
- Located in the Western Suburbs, close to public transport
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Ivory Group on (02) 9231 4999
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's