|Job title:||Project Facilitator|
|Industry:||I.T Project & Programme Management|
|Salary||$120,000 - $130,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact name:||Arnold Poon|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Our Client has enjoyed decades on continued success and momentum in their industry and this is due to their continued focus on the customers and staff that have made something special. They have always been focused on how technology can provide a more complete product to their Clients and this role embodies that vision. You will be joining a team focused on continuous improvement and testing the boundaries of innovation in their construction industry.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
This role will be best suited to an individual who has come from a technical background in development and progressed into a more people focused role such as project coordination and delivery. In this position, you will act as the medium between developers of third party software and the end users, both internal and external to the business. In addition to this, you will act as a product champion, ensuring all implementations are handled with care and executed in an efficient manner.
- Complete ownership of your projects from start to finish, ensuring aftercare in its implementation
- Collaborate with all relevant teams and third party vendors to tailor software as needed
- Monitor the progress of all projects and collect feedback from users on a regular basis
- Provide hands on training during implementation and ensure champions are appointed accordingly
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in IT is highly preferred for this role
- Prior experience in a Software development role is advantageous
- Experience in project delivery and management
- Strong interpersonal skills in communication and presentation
Employees of this firm describe it as having a forward thinking mentality whilst maintaining its family roots. They have experienced success even amidst these uncertain times and have rewarded their staff accordingly for their continual high efforts with social outings and progression opportunities. They have a family first environment which fosters idea sharing and a community feel.
- Enjoy monthly team building activities.
- Great career development and progression opportunities
- Located in the Western Suburbs, close to public transport
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Ivory Group on (02) 9231 4999