Physiotherapist/ Occupational Therapist - Locum
|Job title:||Physiotherapist/ Occupational Therapist - Locum|
|Salary||Attractive Hourly Rate + Accommodation Covered|
|Contact name:||Sarah Pegios|
- 3-4 Month Locum with opportunity for extension
- Multiple positions available in both Tamworth and Grafton - Accommodation included
- Flexible work hours, offering a positive work life balance
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Work with an industry leader that prides itself on providing quality care to Aged Care facilities on a national basis. This well-regarded organisation has a multidisciplinary approach, allowing you to grow and develop with the support of the highly skilled practitioners you work alongside.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As an Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist, you will make a positive difference in the community by improving Aged Care resident’s quality of life. Beginning on a 3-4 month contract, there may be the opportunity for further extension of this locum, or even access to other positions which may become available within the national organisation.
- Conduct initial needs assessments
- Implement and organise pain management and functional therapy
- Provide rehabilitation and falls prevention
- Develop and revise treatment plans
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy or Physiotherapy
- AHPRA registration - no limitations
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Join a team that have a passionate and genuine desire to care and assist residents. Providing a respectful work environment where employees feel valued and there is a strong emphasis on person-centered care is a large focus of this team. Support within the organisation means that you will be able to evolve your skills and build your career.
- Boost the attractiveness of your CV by working with this industry leader
- Achieve high job satisfaction from this rewarding work
- Enjoy the experience of a new location and adventure
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or contact Sarah Pegios on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C