Locum Occupational Therapist / Physiotherapist
|Job title:||Locum Occupational Therapist / Physiotherapist|
|Contact name:||Lindsay Crame|
- Experience work life balance with flexible work hours & optional weekends
- Attractive remuneration + accommodation
- Supportive team environment in a well-established aged care facility
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This nationally recognised health care provider specialise in the delivery of Allied Health services in the Aged Care sector. They aim to improve the quality of life to all their clients and place a high level of importance on the ongoing training and development of their employees to deliver these services.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Locum opportunities are available to Physiotherapists and Occupational Therapists in both Tamworth & Grafton, for an immediate start. Flexible time frames are on offer with 2-6 month contracts preferred.
You will be working within a multidisciplinary team to implement treatment plans, rehabilitation and falls prevention programs. Providing a client centred service and assist each individual with regaining their day today independence.
- Design and implement treatment plans
- Provide massage therapy and rehabilitation
- Implement falls prevention initiatives
- Develop detailed treatment plans
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy or Occupational Therapy
- AHPRA registration
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a multidisciplinary team
This organisation has a genuine desire to improve the lives of the local communities they service by providing comprehensive treatment from a multidisciplinary team.
Reaching metropolitan and rural communities across NSW & QLD you will be joining an organisation that offers engaging and flexible opportunities while providing constant support to help you meet your individual, professional and personal objectives. .
- Accommodation provided
- Mileage reimbursement
- Flexible work hours optional weekend work
- Attractive remuneration
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’ or call (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C