|Salary:||Attractive Hourly Rate + Accommodation Covered|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Pegios|
|Job Published:||September 03, 2020 18:34|
- 3-4 Month Locum with opportunity for extension
- Multiple positions available in both Tamworth and Grafton - Accommodation included
- Flexible work hours, offering a positive work life balance
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Work with an industry leader that prides itself on providing quality care to Aged Care facilities on a national basis. This well-regarded organisation has a multidisciplinary approach, allowing you to grow and develop with the support of the highly skilled practitioners you work alongside.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Physiotherapist, you will make a positive difference in the community by improving Aged Care resident’s quality of life. Beginning on a 3-4 month contract, there may be the opportunity for further extension of this locum, or even access to other positions which may become available within the national organisation.
- Conduct initial needs assessments
- Implement and organise pain management and functional therapy
- Provide rehabilitation and falls prevention
- Develop and revise treatment plans
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Physiotherapy
- AHPRA registration - no limitations
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Join a team that have a passionate and genuine desire to care and assist residents. Providing a respectful work environment where employees feel valued and there is a strong emphasis on person-centered care is a large focus of this team. Support within the organisation means that you will be able to evolve your skills and build your career.
- Boost the attractiveness of your CV by working with this industry leader
- Achieve high job satisfaction from this rewarding work
- Enjoy the experience of a new location and adventure
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or contact Sarah Pegios on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's