Senior CC Coordinator
|Job Title:||Senior CC Coordinator|
|Contact Name:||Mark Grace|
|Job Published:||December 07, 2020 17:48|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This mid-sized Architecture practice has the capability and experience to work on a range of diverse project sectors and sizes. Their 'bread and butter' work is predominately multi-unit Residential (ranging from 5 to 15 storey developments) and mixed-use Commercial, being involved from early concept to delivery with reputable Clientele.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
Your role will be autonomous in its management and decision making, but collaborative in its execution. As a hands-on Senior CC Coordinator, you will be responsible for supervising the output of a small drafting team of 5. This position will suit an experienced Architect, who is very knowledgeable with construction/BCAs and is looking to take a step into a supervisory role.
- Manage a small team of 5 drafters
- Review in detail and mark up CC drawings
- Organise and attend consultant meetings
- Liaise with clients and coordinate all services
- Resolve all drafting related issues and queries
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Architecture
- Minimum 10 years working (post-grad) in an Architectural practice
- Excellent communication skills and strong attention to detail
- Project experience in multi-unit Residential projects is essential
- Strong construction knowledge, particularly with the BCA
This company is made up of people from all walks of life. With a welcoming, down to earth, and family work environment, you will be both values and respected from day one, and be given every opportunity to challenge yourself and progress your career. You will also enjoy flexibility and a fantastic work life balance!
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job". If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB and attention to Mark Grace.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's