Documentation Team Leader
|Job Title:||Documentation Team Leader|
|Salary:||$90,000 - $100,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Chris Dickson|
|Job Published:||December 14, 2020 14:09|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This multi-disciplined mid-sized Architecture firm has been primarily working on multi-unit residential projects where they have really carved out a niche for themselves. The firm also works on mixed-use and commercial, being involved in all aspects from early concept to delivery. They pride themselves of being an open book for their people and enjoying the incredible culture that have created.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
You will be responsible for the delivery aspect and documentation of projects ranging from many different projects with the primary focus on multi-residential. You will be hands on and assist your team while also providingleadership to the overall team and mentorship to more junior members. You will be overseeing a small team of 5 who produce high quality documentation.
- Manage a small team of 5 drafters
- Review in detail and mark up CC drawings
- Organise and attend consultant meetings
- Liaise with clients and coordinate all services
- Resolve all drafting related issues and queries
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Architecture
- previous experience in a senior / managerial position within a medium or large scale studio
- Excellent communication skills and strong attention to detail
- Project experience in multi-unit Residential projects is essential
- Strong construction knowledge, particularly with the BCA
The people within this studio are very diverse and warm welcoming. They pride themselves on the creation of a family work environment with an open plan to give everyone a voice. You will enjoy the respect and see the value championed by the studio from day one. This culture is incredible for someone looking to take their next steps within their career while still retaining a good level of work life balance for your family and personal life.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job". If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB and attention to Chris DIckson.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's