Senior Revit Drafter
|Job title:||Senior Revit Drafter|
|Salary||$70,000 - $80,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact name:||Chris Dickson|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This is a multi-dsiciplined Architecture firm that has a very solid track record throughout the past 25 years. They have been recognised for their work particularly within Multi-Unit and Mixed Use Residential projects. The firm has been able to pride themselves and contribute many years of their success to the culture they have created to become an open book for their people which has led to a very long average tenure within the business.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
You will be responsible for the delivery of documentation for projects ranging from Commercial, Mixed-Use and Multi-Unit Residential Projects. You will be hands on to complete both DA and CC. With your high levels of expereince you will also lead the project coordination and management throughout the documentation stages of the project.
- Review in detail and mark up DA & CC drawings.
- Organise and attend consultant meetings.
- Liaise with clients and coordinate services post delivery.
- Resolve all drafting related issues and queries.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Architecture.
- Previous experience in a senior position within a small or medium sized firm is desirable.
- Excellent communication skills and strong attention to detail
- Project experience in Multi-Unit Residential projects is essential
- Strong BCA and construction based knowledge.
The people of this firm would consider their culture to be incredible strong as they have developed deep connections with everyone in their firm to ensure motivation, quality and satisfaction within your work remains high. The directors are well versed in their experience and believe that development and opportunities for their people also remain as a high contributor to their ability to retain high quality talent within the firm.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job". If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB and attention to Chris DIckson.