|Contact Name:||Mark Grace|
|Job Published:||March 23, 2021 13:04|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This mid-sized Architecture practice has the capability and experience to work on a range of diverse project sectors and sizes. Their 'bread and butter' work is predominately multi-unit Residential (ranging from 50 to 100 unit developments) being involved from early concept to delivery with a strong existing client base.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
As a Registered Architect, you will be responsible for supervising the output of a small drafting team, be hands on at times and coordinate with consultants. This position will suit an experienced Architect, who is very knowledgeable with construction/BCAs and is happy to sign off on projects.
- Manage a small team of drafters
- Review in detail and mark up CC drawings
- Organise and attend consultant meetings
- Liaise with clients and coordinate all services
- Resolve design and drafting related issues and queries
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Registration is necessary
- Minimum 10 years working (post-grad) in an Architectural practice
- Proficiency in Revit is ideal
- Project experience in multi-unit Residential projects is essential
- Strong construction knowledge, particularly with the BCA
This company is made up of people from all walks of life. With a welcoming, down to earth, and family work environment, you will be both values and respected from day one, and be given every opportunity to challenge yourself and progress your career. You will also enjoy flexibility and a fantastic work life balance!
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job". If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB and attention to Mark Grace.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's