Senior Geotechnical Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Geotechnical Engineer|
|Salary:||Dependent on experience|
|Contact Name:||Awestha Momand|
|Job Published:||July 08, 2020 09:27|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This consultancy specialises and manages a number of commercial, infrastructure, industrial and sub-division projects. You will be joining a smaller, tight-knit consultancy that has rapidly grown over the past 12 months, with a busy pipe-line ahead.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Senior Geotechnical Engineer, you will play a major role within the Consultancy. This is an opportunity to move into a management role, from being involved in Geotechnical Investigations to mentoring and training junior staff.
- Field investigation work
- Soil, rock and groundwater sampling and analysis
- Report writing in accordance with industry standards
- Slope stability analysis
- Training junior staff
- Preparing proposals
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Engineering, Science and Environmental degree with a focus on Geotechnical
- 5+ years domestic experience
- Experience with Plaxis or Rocscience preferred
- Leadership experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
As a team that prides itself on reputation, relationships and project delivery, this tight-knit consultancy showcases an effective team that work collaboratively across various projects. As a result of this, they have a flexible work-life balance and offer you long-term stability.
- Opportunity to work across a range of sectors on diverse and technical projects
- Supporting, inclusive and engagement team environment
- Lucrative salary
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or contact Awestha Momand on (02) 9231 4999 / email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's