|Job Title:||Community Physiotherapist|
|Salary:||Permanent Full Time Positions - Immediate Start|
|Contact Name:||Lindsay Crame|
|Job Published:||July 13, 2020 08:15|
- Mentorship and a clear, tailored progression pathway
- Work independently with strong support provided
- Receive discounts on gym memberships, paid volunteer days off, generous parental leave, and more!
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This nationally recognised aged care provider has a long-standing reputation for being a leader of Healthcare in the residential and community space across Australia. Placing strong importance on the continual development of their employees, you will be provided the opportunity to expand your skill set and progress in your career.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a community Physiotherapist, you will make a positive difference to the daily lives of the aging population by providing at-home massage therapy and falls prevention programs. In this position you will manage an extensive home care package portfolio across Perth, allowing you the opportunity to experience a constantly varied clinical environment outside of hospital and private practice settings.
- Conduct comprehensive patient assessments
- Provide in home massage therapy and rehabilitation
- Implement falls prevention initiatives
- Develop detailed treatment plans
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Bachelor or Masters of Physiotherapy
- AHPRA registration
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Current drivers licence and access to a reliable car is essential
This organisation has a genuine desire to provide the highest quality care to their clients and support their employees to achieve this. With a strong focus on personal development, you will receive ongoing mentorship and training to assist you in meeting your unique career objectives.
- Annual car and CPD allowance
- Receive insurance, travel and lifestyle discounts
- Flexible work hours with no weekend work
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’ or call (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's