Intermediate or Senior Acoustic Engineer
|Job Title:||Intermediate or Senior Acoustic Engineer|
|Salary:||$80,000 - $130,000 package|
|Contact Name:||Nick Falcone|
|Job Published:||July 09, 2020 16:00|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This opportunity is to join a professional and quality-driven, multidisciplinary engineering consultancy who deliver projects across various sectors including health, aged care, defence, education, commercial, retail and residential. They have a long and successful track record throughout Australia and a very strong project pipeline available.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Depending on your experience level, you'll have the opportunity to take ownership over your own Acoustic projects, with support and guidance. This position is suited to a person who enjoys consulting and liaising with key clients and stakeholders throughout the project life cycle and has a genuine interest and passion for Acoustics.
- Consult and coordinate with key stakeholders including Architects, clients and engineering disciplines
- Conduct design calculations according to Australian standards
- Manage your own time to ensure deadlines are met and clients requirements are achieved
- Manage stakeholders from concept to construction phase
- Attend client/contractor meetings and conduct site inspections when required
SKILLS & EXPERIENCES.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in building acoustics and consulting
- Experience across the built environment covering various types of projects
- Experience liaising with key stakeholders and attending meetings
- Familiar with noise control and local Australian design standards
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Acoustic software experience is advantageous
Employees enjoy working in this company as the culture has a strong focus around learning, personal development and training. The Directors are hands-on with delivering projects, however, allow employees opportunities to gain more responsibility and more ownership/autonomy over their work. The environment is team-focused, and employees share knowledge and help each other grow.
- Accelerated career progression
- Mentorship from industry experts
- Secure position due to client relationships and strong project pipeline
- Competitive salary with reviews
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or please contact Nick Falcone on (02) 9231 4999 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's