Project Director - Defence
|Job title:||Project Director - Defence|
|Industry:||Construction Project Management|
|Contact name:||Joshua Houldsworth|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This multidisciplinary Tier 1 company works on a range of projects across many project sectors. The Defence & Infrastructure arm of the business has seen major growth and is now looking for experienced Client-Side Project Directors to join the team. This company works across some of Australia’s leading projects, often working in conjunction with the best of the best contractors, consultants and stakeholders.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
Working on some of Melbourne's landmark Defence & Infrastructure projects, you will work alongside the directors and provide a tailored service to long standing and reputable Clients. You will work on projects from end to end and play a vital role in their delivery, inclusive of frequent site visits and internal/external team management.
This position will include and not be limited to:
- Client management and consultation
- Contracts Administration and Tendering process
- Program & Project Management
- Analyse project performance against Client expectations
- Business development and Strategy
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Well experienced in Project Management & Contract Administration
- Tertiary qualification in Construction Management or equivalent
- Experience with Government / Defence projects from end to end
- Capital facilities and Infrastructure experience is favourable
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to write Tenders & Business cases
This company has a fantastic culture and is an excellent platform to take your next career step. With a motivational and collaborative environment, this company makes sure its employees are happy and driven to succeed. Known on an international basis this company understand their employees are the heart of their success, providing you opportunities to grow within.
- Opportunity to work on landmark Defence projects from the beginning of the construction process
- Project exposure across a range of sectors to broaden your experience and employability
- Enjoy a hands-on role with the opportunity to visit various landmark project sites
- Fantastic working environment based on building and maintaining quality relationships
- Long term prospects for growth and advancement within the company
HOW TO APPLY.
To apply for this position, please click 'Apply', or for a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, contact Joshua Houldsworth on (02) 9231 4999.