|Job title:||Graduate Designer|
|Salary||$70,000 - $85,000 + Super|
|Contact name:||Andrew Tzannes|
- Focus on Design and DA documentation
- Stable permanent position with progression
- 1 minutes’ walk from various modes of transport
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This leading North Sydney based design studio has decades of experience delivering outstanding projects in a diverse range of sectors. Their approach to Architecture is very design focused and technically driven with innovative software and bulletproof process. The studio is highly collaborative in nature and has a strong focus on staff development and team culture.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position is ideal for an autonomous and driven Design focused Graduate Architect to work very closely with a highly capable Team Leader in delivery design focused larger-scale Multi-Res & Mixed-Use projects. You will be supported and coached in your role and enjoy a high degree of collaboration. The team is split into 2 main teams, being the Design team and the Construction Documentation team, and this role will be focused on the design side.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Coordination of design from concept to delivery
- Work across multiple projects at different stages
- Close Client interaction and site visits
- Deliver design and DA documentation
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Demonstrated conceptual design skills and hand sketching ability
- Revit, AutoCAD and SketchUp proficient, with in-studio experience
- Ability to produce and coordinate DA documentation
- Proven and substantial Multi-Res and/or Aged Care experience
The balance between internal culture and collaboration as well as external customer service and project quality is next to none here. The team have lots of fun day to day and often have team events, lunches and drinks. Currently in this economic climate, the company offers working from home and flexibility in your role, with a high degree of trust with its employees.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Andrew Tzannes on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Andrew Tzannes on the details above.