Environmental Consultant (Contaminated Land)
|Job Title:||Environmental Consultant (Contaminated Land)|
|Salary:||Dependent on experience|
|Contact Name:||Awestha Momand|
|Job Published:||July 14, 2020 17:51|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This consultancy is well-established in the market for their services within the Environmental sector. They have the resources to drive your career and showcase your skills. This is a full-time position that provides career stability withing the Land Contaminated Team.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Gain industry experience as an Environmental Engineer / Consultant and continue developing your skills through a variety of Environmental impact assessments and management projects. You will be working alongside a supportive team working on several projects from start to finish.
- Evaluation of Environmental field works
- Soil / groundwater sampling and investigations
- Report writing in accordance with industry standards
- Site remediation management
- Provide related advice for developing engineering solutions
- Lead contaminated land site investigations
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary degree in Environmental Engineering / Science
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- 2+ years domestic experience
- Knowledge of local requirements and standards
This company has a unique culture - friendly, collaborative and supportive. They highly value career progression and development through on-site training, mentoring and development programs. There are regular social incentives and a consistent positive working environment.
- Easily accessible by public transport
- Opportunity to work across a range of sectors on diverse and technical Projects
- Consistent pipe-line of projects
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or contact Awestha Momand on (02) 9231 4999 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's