Facilities Manager - HVAC
|Job Title:||Facilities Manager - HVAC|
|Salary:||$100,000 - $110,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Chris Dickson|
|Job Published:||September 01, 2020 11:22|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
You will be joining a financially secure and strong property ownership group in Australia that has been building a recognizable portfolio of large property assets in Sydney CBD and Western Sydney. This business specializes in commercial and retail properties which has provided balance within the business to ensure their organisation and their people maintain security.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
You will be joining a very established team in the Sydney CBD as they look to strengthen their team on a marque building. They are seeking an individual with a strong technical background ideally from a HVAC or mechanical trade, with exposure to managing an entire commercial asset as their Facilities Manager. In this role, you will be required to be hands on to a degree, with overall management of the functionality for this building being under your responsibility.
- Manage the maintenance and minor upgrades relevant to the building.
- Lead tradesmen and subcontractors on any potential issues and fixes throughout the building.
- Review existing contracts and costs to manage profitability in the running of the building.
- Manage daily operations and tenant relationships.
- Ensure the building is working in a safe and efficient manner.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
- Previous experience as a facilities manager or HVAC service technician.
- Tertiary qualification relevant to HVAC or Mechanical trade is favourable.
- Exposure to Building Management Systems is desirable.
- Previous experience working in a corporate environment would be ideal.
The employees of this business are treated and viewed as a family with long tenure's at the business being a common feature of their employees. Senior Management and Directors understand the need for flexibility in the work place and understand particularly in today's world that it's more important then ever, so they actively look to provide great work life balance opportunities for their people.
- On site parking and work flexibility.
- Office located 5 minutes from station.
- Stability in this permanent position.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘apply for this job’, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's