|Job Title:||Facilities Manager|
|Salary:||$90,000 - $110,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Chris Dickson|
|Job Published:||October 20, 2020 09:30|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This opportunity exists within a property ownership group in Australia that specialises in commercial and retail properties. They have managed to create a highly efficient and recognisable portfolio of buildings and ensured that they have invested the right upgrades into their buildings as they've grown.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
You will be joining a highly selective and secure team in the Sydney CBD as they look to strengthen their team on a premium asset. They are seeking an individual with a strong technical background ideally from a HVAC or electrical trade, with an understanding of BMS. In this role, you will still be able to be hands on while also having the the overall management and functionality for this building being under your responsibility. Tenants within this asset have almost all returned back to the office and for a temporary time you will also need to familiarise yourself with COVID safe precautions where neccessary in conjunction with commmunication to tenants on any changes.
- Manage the maintenance and minor upgrades relevant to the building.
- Lead tradesmen and subcontractors on any potential issues and fixes throughout the building.
- Review existing contracts and costs to manage profitability in the running of the building.
- Manage daily operations and tenant relationships.
- Ensure the building is working in a safe and efficient manner.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
- Previous experience as a HVAC or Electrical service technician.
- Tertiary qualification relevant to HVAC or Mechanical trade is favourable
- Previous exposure to Facilities Management is desirable.
- Exposure to working in a commerical or corporate environment.
This company has always been viewed as a family first business, as they treat their staff like their own. Individuals who contribute and display consistency in their performance are always provided flexibility and trust in their work and life balance.
- Excellent education and continued growth available.
- Office located 5 minutes from both a train and bus station.
- Stability in this permanent position.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘apply for this job’, or for a confidential discussion, please contact our office on (02) 9231 4999.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's