|Job title:||Physiotherapist/Occupational Therapist|
|Salary||Attractive base + super + benefits!|
|Contact name:||Marissa Kotsaris|
- lexible working hours to ensure great work/life balance
- Attractive remuneration
- Supportive team environment in fantastic facility
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This company boasts a long-standing reputation of being a leading provider of Healthcare in Aged Care facilities across Australia. Join their ever-growing team who offer development opportunities for staff and a caring environment for the delivery of high-quality patient centred care.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Advance your career and join an energetic team whilst making a positive difference in the lives of our ageing population. Permanent positions are available in Mandurah. Join a team of professionals such as Senior Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Podiatrists and Team Leaders that provide a supportive environment for multidisciplinary care.
- Conduct patient assessments and develop treatment plans
- Provide pain management, and other treatment assistance
- Assess, educate, and implement falls prevention initiatives
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Physiotherapy or Occupational Therapy
- AHPRA registration
- Current National Police Check
- Ability to work within a multidisciplinary team
Employees of this company often say they feel valued, as this organisation places high importance on staff morale and support. This team have a passionate and genuine desire to care and assist residents with a strong focus on professional and personal development. Multiple benefits available to staff including discounts on gym memberships, volunteer days off, generous parental leave and more.
- Fantastic Aged Care facilities with great reputations
- This rewarding career opportunity will provide you with a sense of job satisfaction
- Flexible working conditions to achieve work/life balance
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or contact Marissa Kotsaris on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.