|Salary:||Permanent Full Time position - Immediate start|
|Contact Name:||Lindsay Crame|
|Job Published:||August 31, 2020 15:03|
Work for one of Australia's leading Aged Care providers. Expand you clinical knowledge working in Residential facilities and Community settings.
- Competitive salary + salary packaging options + mileage reimbursement
- Excellent health and lifestyle discounts
- Mentorship a tailored progression pathway
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This nationally recognised Aged Care provider has a reputation for being a leader of Healthcare in the residential and community space across Australia. This organisation place a high level of importance on the continual development of their employees, you will be provided the opportunity to expand your skill set and progress in your career.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Physiotherapist you will make a positive impact to the aging population in both residential facilities and the wider community. This is a permanent full time opportunity that will allow you to experience a varied clinical case load outside of hospital and private practice settings. You will be working independently as part of a large, supportive, multidisciplinary team across the Gold Coast, providing Allied Health treatment in aged care facilities and the homes of patients. You will manage an client centred service, aiming to reduce pain, increase mobility and assist each client with regaining independence in performing day to day activities.
- Conduct comprehensive patient assessments
- Provide massage therapy and rehabilitation
- Implement falls prevention initiatives
- Develop detailed treatment plans
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- AHPRA registration
- Valid Drivers Licence and access to a reliable car
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a multidisciplinary team
This organisation has a genuine desire to provide the highest quality care to their clients and support their employees to achieve this. With a strong focus on personal development, you will receive ongoing mentorship and training to assist you in meeting your unique career objectives.
- Annual CPD allowance and mileage reimbursement
- Receive insurance, travel and lifestyle discounts
- Flexible work hours with no weekend work
- Salary packaging options
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’ or call (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's