|Job title:||Team Leader|
|Industry:||Healthcare Social Care|
|Salary||Base + super + salary packaging!|
|Contact name:||Marissa Kotsaris|
- Work with an industry leader in the SIL space
- Manage and coordinate a dynamic team of Support Workers
- Flexible working environment + salary packaging + other benefits!
ABOUT THE COMPANY
This highly reputable Not-for-profit in Sydney continues their remarkable rise within the area of community-based disability and housing. With multiple facilities across Australia, they provide fantastic supported living services to aid disabled residents to live with autonomy, dignity and independence.
ABOUT THE POSITION
As a Team Leader, you will be managing a team of 20-30 Support Workers, ensuring high quality service delivery to SIL residents and relevant stakeholders. You will oversee and monitor varied activity to ensure consistency and quality are reflected in services delivered across the organisation via your team.
- Manage and support team of Support Workers across multiple SIL sites
- Drive high quality service delivery within the team
- Oversee support plans for clients within the SIL homes
- Conduct performance reviews and provide feedback for team members
- Conduct recruitment drives and interviews to grow your team
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Tertiary qualification in the Human Services or Community field (or similar)
- 2 + years of Team Leader experience
- Demonstrated management and team leader skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- C-class Driving License
This organisation has over 10 properties across Sydney's south, east and inner west as well as a head office based 2 minutes from Central station. Their core values come down to the wellbeing of their staff, as they believe if their team is thriving, so are their clients and residents. They are focused on offering a holistic approach to your career and ensuring your personal growth within the business.
- Salary packaging (claim up to $15,000 tax free)
- Collaborative and friendly team culture
- Flexible working environment
- Well-established organisation, offering strong employment stability
HOW TO APPLY
Click “apply for this job” or contact Marissa Kotsaris on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C