|Job Title:||Project Director|
|Contact Name:||Joshua Houldsworth|
|Job Published:||July 21, 2020 14:45|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This multidisciplinary Tier 1 company works on a range of projects across many project sectors. The Defence & Infrastructure arm of the business has seen major growth and is now looking for experienced Project Directors to join the team. With a strong international and local presence, this company has a healthy and stable pipeline, and excellent avenues for career progression.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
This is a newly formed role to both build and manage this company's Defence division, you will work alongside the Executive Directors and provide a tailored service to long standing and reputable Clients. You will work on projects from end to end and play a vital role in their delivery, inclusive of frequent site visits and internal/external team management.
This position will include and not be limited to:
- Business development and pipeline management
- Client management and consultation
- Contracts Administration and Tendering process
- Design management and project delivery
- Analyse project performance against Client expectations
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Well experienced in Project & Program Management
- Experience with major Capital Facilities & Infrastructure (CFI) projects
- Tertiary qualification in Construction Management or equivalent
- Experience with Government / Defence committees
- Excellent business case, tender and bid writing
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
This company boasts a fantastic working environment based on personal interaction and team collaboration. With a motivational and collaborative environment, this company makes sure its employees are happy and driven to succeed. Known on an international basis this company understand their employees are the heart of their success, providing opportunities to grow within.
- Opportunity to work on landmark projects from the beginning of the construction process
- Project exposure across a range of sectors to broaden your experience and employability
- Enjoy a hands-on role with the opportunity to visit various landmark project sites
- Fantastic working environment based on building and maintaining quality relationships
- Long term prospects for growth and advancement within the company
HOW TO APPLY.
To apply for this position, please click 'Apply', or for a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, contact Joshua Houldsworth on (02) 9231 4999.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Project Manager/Project Director
$180K to $210K + Super
$55 - $65 per hour + Superannuation
Project Manager Fit out
$120K to $160K
Project Engineer - RMS Roadworks
$110,000 - $140,000 + Super
Fitout Project Manager - CANBERRA based position
$150,000 to $165,000 + Super