Occupational Hygienist | Sydney
|Job title:||Occupational Hygienist | Sydney|
|Salary||Dependent on experience|
|Contact name:||Awestha Momand|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This is a well-established Consultancy based in Sydney that has been growing year by year. They specialise in contaminated land, hazardous materials, acid sulfate and waste management.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
You will play a key role within the Environmental team. You will be responsible for site investigations and removal of hazardous materials. This is also an opportunity to be exposed or move into an Environmental Consulting position.
- Conduct Asbestos site surveys
- Conduct site investigations
- Complete Occupational Hygiene Risk Assessments and sampling
- Report writing in accordance with industry standards
- Soil and groundwater sampling
- Site remediation management
SKILLS & EXPERIENCES.
- Tertiary Qualifications in Engineering or Science (Environmental)
- 2+ years domestic experience
- Licensed Asbestos Assessor (LAA) (desirable)
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Eagerness to learn
This consultancy has seen increased growth over the past 12 months. You will be joining a team of 50+ employees. They provide a high level of stability and culture that rewards hard work and commitment. They are focused on offering a holistic approach to your career and ensuring your personal growth within the business.
- Excellent work life balance
- Professional development opportunities
- Exposure to Contaminated land and Occupational Hygiene Projects
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or please contact Awestha Momand on (02) 9231 4999 / firstname.lastname@example.org