|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Contact Name:||Joshua Houldsworth|
|Job Published:||July 21, 2020 17:16|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This boutique consultancy specialises in the delivery of high quality, tailored service to its Clients. This company deals with repeat business from Clients who trust in the service this company provides. As a result, this company has a strong reputation across a variety of industry sectors.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
As an Intermediate Quantity Surveyor, you will be responsible for the contracts administration, measuring, estimating, and finance management of various projects. You will report directly to the Director and deal with landmark projects from feasibility stage through to delivery.
This position will include and not be limited to:
- Cost estimates and cost planning
- Analyse project performance and create reports
- Pre and post contractual duties
- Generating Bills of Quantities
- Client management and liaison
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Construction Management or equivalent
- 4 or more years local Quantity Surveying experience
- BuildSoft and/or CostX experience preferred
- Site experience and/or trade background – favoured
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work well in teams
This company has a flat management structure and an open plan office, facilitating excellent team collaboration and constant access to senior management. With a strong focus on individual and team development, this company boasts excellent employee retention rates and provides clear and attainable career progression paths for their staff.
- Work closely with experienced industry professionals
- Project exposure from feasibility to completion
- Work on projects across a variety of sectors
- Clear and attainable career progression paths
- Supportive and collaborative working environment
HOW TO APPLY.
Please click 'Apply' or for a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity contact Joshua Houldsworth on (02) 9231 4999 or alternatively email email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's