HOW TO APPLY.
Graduate Rehabilitation Consultant
|Job title:||Graduate Rehabilitation Consultant|
|Salary||Up to $75,000 + Super + Bonus + Travel|
|Contact name:||Anthony Aoun|
- Up to $75,000 + Super + Bonus + Travel.
- Manage a caseload of insurance & workers compensation clients.
- Tailored flexible working arrangements available.
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
A boutique rehabilitation provider in Sydney who continue to strengthen their outstanding reputation within the local market. Boasting over 10 years of operations, this organisation continue to stay true to their core values and are committed to delivering a high level service and care for their clients. With a highly detailed induction program and an ongoing dedication to training and development, this organisation is the perfect environment for both junior or experienced practitioners to further their career.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Join a highly passionate and driven team of practitioners and manage a diverse portfolio of clients who have sustained physical or psychological injuries. Conduct needs assessments, assist clients in overcoming barriers and developing and implementing strategies to ensure clients achieve a sustainable return to work, gain independence, and attain better quality of life. Receive comprehensive induction and on-boarding, and continue to receive support and guidance as you progress within the business.
- Manage a caseload of clients within the insurance and workers compensation space.
- Conduct needs assessments and develop and implement return to work strategies.
- Assist clients in achieving independence and a better quality of life.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Previous experience within Occupational Rehabilitation.
- Degree qualification in Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, or Rehabilitation Counselling.
- AHPRA Registration, National Police Check, and Drivers Licence.
This agile and flexible team is known for its professional business culture, whilst maintaining a fun and energetic environment to be a part of. Through undertaking regular team-building events, this organisation promotes the continual strengthening of unity within the team.
- Excellent remuneration package on offer.
- Company funded team building events and exercises.
- Flexible working arrangements available.
- Professional development allowance and access to training options.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or contact Anthony Aoun on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.