Occupational Therapist - Community
|Job title:||Occupational Therapist - Community|
|Industry:||Healthcare Occupational Therapists|
|Salary||Salary dependent on experience level|
|Contact name:||Sarah Pegios|
- Open to full time or part time work arrangements
- Flexible working hours ensuring great work/life balance
- Varied caseload allowing you to broaden your professional experience
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Supporting the community for multiple years, this outstanding Allied Health Organisation provides Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Podiatry and Exercise Physiology services in both NSW and QLD. The key focus for this organisation is providing quality care and support to people of all ages, and enabling and empowering their clients to gain independence within their homes and the community.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Advance your career as an Occupational Therapist by stepping into this diverse role. You will provide in home services and treatment with the support of a fantastic team. Manage a varied caseload of clients of age and diagnostic groups within NDIS. This exciting opportunity is full-time with flexible working hours available and no weekend work.
- Provide one-on-one treatment to clients within the home
- Assess, diagnose, treat, and advocate for your clients
- Design appropriate therapy plans
- Manage and grow client base
- Communicate and liaise within the team
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Degree qualification in Occupational Therapy
- AHPRA Registration - No limitations
- National Police Check and Working With Children Check
- Must have a Drivers Licence and vehicle
- Excellent communication, and rapport building skills
Boasting a fun, friendly and dynamic work environment, this team provides constant support to ensure the provision of regular training so that you are always developing your skills. To enhance the collaborative and team focused culture, team building activities within facilities and yearly annual events are considered important.
- Choose your own hours to suit your lifestyle & no weekend work
- Regular education and training programs
- Enhance the attractiveness of your CV by working with this reputable team
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or contact Sarah Pegios on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.