Senior Civil Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Civil Engineer|
|Salary:||$90,000 to $110,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Tim Signo|
|Job Published:||July 24, 2020 19:27|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Multi-disciplined across civil and structural engineering for over 20 years, this firm has enjoyed repeat business and strengthened relationships over the Covid19 period due to a range of initiatives and strategies that have positioned them well from the new financial year. With a long standing team of engineers and drafters servicing the residential, commercial and urban development project sectors, the civil engineering team's software proficiency's are across Hecras, Drains, Music, Vissim, Sidra, Civil3D and AutoCAD.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Senior Civil Design Engineer, this is your opportunity to work autonomously across civil design and project management. The position will also provide a platform to act as 2IC alongside the Principal Civil Engineer and assist with the mentoring of junior and graduate engineers. Your portfolio will consist mainly of stormwater drainage, civil works, site grading, earthworks, kerb/gutter and road design for various subdivisions, residential, commercial, government and industrial projects throughout NSW and the ACT.
- Manage and coordinate your own projects
- Mentor, train and assist other staff within the civil engineering team
- Stormwater and road design projects using Music, Drains and Hecras,
- Liaise with local councils, clients and other stakeholders
- Attend site inspections and external client meetings
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Engineering related degree
- Proficient with Music, Drains and Hecras
- Portfolio showcasing stormwater drainage/roads/subdivision/earthworks projects
- Ability to draft own designs using AutoCAD or Civil3D
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
This consultancy offers a flat-structured environment, with a high level of staff morale maintained through the stress-free, healthy and pleasant work atmosphere. This office prides themselves on employing long term employees who have continued to grow and develop, ensuring a stable and consistent environment.
- Regular staff social events
- Located close to public transport, with on-site parking available
- On-going training and development initiative allowing for career progression
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or contact Timothy Signo on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's