|Job Title:||Procurement Manager|
|Salary:||$100,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Joshua Houldsworth|
|Job Published:||July 27, 2020 14:40|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This consultancy holds a strong reputation in the market with years of proven experience applied across a variety of sectors and industries. With a focus on sustaining strong client relationships, you will be entering a collaborative workspace with endless opportunities for growth and development.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
You will work alongside an experienced team comprised of Client-Side Project Managers as well as other consultants and stakeholders. You will initially work on a portfolio of Defence and Residential projects. You will need to have the experience to be able to drive the procurement requirements autonomously, whilst reporting to the Project Director.
- Undertake all project and contracts administration required on the project
- Procurement and the management of consultant teams
- Project design management
- Sub-Contractor & Stakeholder liaison
- Tender Coordination
- Documentation reviews and commentary
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- 5+ years of procurement experience
- Exposure to the Defence sector is highly regarded
- Relevant security clearances – Baseline – Employer willing to sponsor
- Trade background / Site experience advantageous
- An intrinsic desire to develop and succeed professionally
This firm offers a team of strong and professional individuals who hold a work hard play hard mentality. You will be welcomed into their shared value of collaboration and development and will become part of a network which supports growth and internal progression.
- Exposure to challenging and exciting projects
- Work alongside clients on a national and international basis
- Collaborative and enjoyable working environment, which is undergoing a period of strong growth
- Develop and improve your experience with a strong project pipeline
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contacts Joshua Houldsworth on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's