Project Scheduler - Defence
|Job title:||Project Scheduler - Defence|
|Industry:||Construction Planning & Scheduling|
|Salary||Generous Daily Rate|
|Contact name:||Joshua Houldsworth|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This leading Construction Consultancy has the capability to deliver projects of all sizes and sectors. Maintaining strong relationships with prestigious Clients, and as a result enjoys a healthy pipeline of landmark projects. Working closely with the Department of Defence this company is looking for an immediate, security cleared Open Plan Project Scheduler who can also present excellent critical thinking skills.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
You will work with an established and successful team and have full exposure to the projects and Clients. A short term contract with a generous daily rate and the potential to extend further, in this role you will performing complex project scheduling within an integrated workforce. You will initially work on a strong Defence sector portfolio and have the ability to follow that strength or diversify into different sectors.
This position will include and not be limited to:
- Develop, maintain, progress, and evaluate schedules
- Management and administration of the Project Scheduling System
- Client and Stakeholder management
- Provide support to business management units
- Analyse project performance against Client expectations
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Previous Defence experience is favourable
- Relevant security clearances – Net Vetting Level 1
- A background in scheduling using Open Plan Professional (OPP)
- High level of attention to detail and critical thinking skills
- Excellent communication and client facing experience
This company boasts a fantastic working environment based on personal interaction and team collaboration. It has a large focus on creating long standing business relationships with employees as well as Clients, and therefore creates a personal and fulfilling working experience.
- A great daily rate – with the potential of ongoing work
- Opportunity to work on landmark projects from the beginning to the end
- Project exposure across a range of sectors to broaden your experience and employability
- Fantastic working environment based on building and maintaining quality relationships
- Long term prospects for growth and advancement within the company
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Joshua Houldsworth on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.