Systems Engineer - Defence
|Job title:||Systems Engineer - Defence|
|Industry:||Engineering Project Engineering|
|Salary||$120,000 - $130,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact name:||Joshua Houldsworth|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This leading Construction Consultancy has the capability to deliver projects of all sizes and sectors. Maintaining strong relationships with prestigious Clients, and as a result enjoys a healthy pipeline of landmark projects. Partnering with the Department of Defence with upcoming projects in the pipeline this Consultancy has an arisen need for a Systems Engineer to join the team on a permanent basis.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
This consultancy prides themselves on growth within, providing you with an opportunity to take your career to the next step. You will work with an established and successful team and have full exposure to the projects and Clients. You will initially be involved heavily with the systems of systems engineering with a particular focus on ICT accreditation, security, and interfaces to provide support for Air Battle Management (ABM) upgrades.
This position will include and not be limited to:
- Develop and update interface description documentations for external agencies and contractors
- GFX Coordination and Stakeholder engagement
- In-Service evaluation of software development (PI Planning) for feature builds while the ABM transitions to implement of Common Voice Switch (VCS)
- Support Functional Performance Specifications, Engineering Document and Systems specifications reviews from internal and external Stakeholders
- Facilitate and oversee scheduling of the projects
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Exposure to Defence Major Sustainment Projects advantageous
- Tertiary qualifications in Systems Engineering or related discipline
- Relevant security clearances – Negative Vetting Level 1
- Ex Defence personnel favourable but not required
- General understanding of Defence Project Engineering life cycle
- Excellent communication and client facing experience
This company boasts a fantastic working environment based on personal interaction and team collaboration. It has a large focus on creating long standing business relationships with employees as well as Clients, and therefore creates a personal and fulfilling working experience.
- Opportunity to work on landmark projects from the beginning to the end
- Project exposure across a range of sectors to broaden your experience and employability
- Fantastic working environment based on building and maintaining quality relationships
- Long term prospects for growth and advancement within the company
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Joshua Houldsworth on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.