|Job Title:||Locum Physiotherapist|
|Salary:||Attractive hourly rate + accommodation + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Lindsay Crame|
|Job Published:||July 31, 2020 09:35|
- Experience work life balance with flexible work hours & optional weekends
- Attractive hourly rate + accommodation + benefits
- Supportive team environment with a highly regarded health care provider
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This nationally recognised Aged Care provider has a long-standing reputation for being a leader of Healthcare in the residential and community space across Australia. Placing strong importance on the continual development of their employees, you will be provided the opportunity to expand your skill set and progress in your career.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Locum opportunities are available to Physiotherapists and Occupational Therapists across NSW for 2 - 6 month contracts. Advance your career by joining a team on multidisciplinary professionals and assist the aging population of these local communities.
In this position you will manage an client centred service, aiming to reduce pain, increase mobility and assist each client with regaining independence in performing day to day activities.
- Design and implement treatment plans
- Provide massage therapy and rehabilitation
- Implement falls prevention initiatives
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy or Occupational Therapy
- AHPRA registration
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a multidisciplinary team
This organisation has a genuine desire to improve the lives of the local communities they service by providing comprehensive treatment from a multidisciplinary team.
Reaching metropolitan and regional communities across NSW you will be joining an organisation that offers engaging and flexible opportunities while providing constant support to help you meet your individual, professional and personal objectives. .
- Accommodation provided
- Mileage reimbursement
- Flexible work hours optional weekend work
- Attractive hourly rate
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’ or call (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Up to $85,000 + Super + Bonus
$60,000 - $70,000 + Super + Travel + More
$65,000 - $70,000 + Super + CPD Allowance
Attractive base + super + benefits!
Attractive Hourly Rate + Accommodation Covered