Junior Geotechnical Engineer
|Job Title:||Junior Geotechnical Engineer|
|Salary:||$55,000-$65,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Awestha Momand|
|Job Published:||July 31, 2020 09:30|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This Geotechnical Consultancy specialises in Commercial, Industrial, Infrastructure and Sub-division projects. They have seen increased growth over the past 12 months with an extremely busy pipeline ahead.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
You will play a major part within the Consultancy, you will be involved in Geotechnical investigations, supervision, coordination and analysis of projects. You will be expected on site 60% of the time and the remaining 40% will be report based. This opportunity with also allow you to get involved in Geotechnical Design work.
- Field investigation work / Site work
- Soil, rock and groundwater sampling and analysis
- Slope stability analysis
- Report writing in accordance with industry standards
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Engineering, Science and Environmental degree with a focus on Geotechnical
- 1.5 - 2 years domestic experience
- Experience with Plaxis or Rocscience preferred
- Geotechnical Design experience (desirable)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
As a team that prides itself on reputation, relationships and project delivery, this tight-knit consultancy showcases an effective team that work collaboratively across various projects. As a result of this, they have a flexible work-life balance and offer you long-term stability.
- Excellent mentoring program
- Supporting, inclusive and engagement team environment
- On-site parking
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or contact Awestha Momand on email@example.com / (02) 9231 4999
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's