Connecting...

W1siziisimnvbxbpbgvkx3rozw1lx2fzc2v0cy9pdm9yev9ncm91cc9qcgcvc3vilwjhbm5lci5qcgcixv0

Opportunity

Junior Geotechnical Engineer

Job Title: Junior Geotechnical Engineer
Location: Sydney
Industry:
Salary: $55,000-$65,000 + Super
Start Date: 7/30/2020
Reference: 445603_1
Contact Name: Awestha Momand
Job Published: July 31, 2020 09:30

Job Description

ABOUT THE COMPANY.

This Geotechnical Consultancy specialises in Commercial, Industrial, Infrastructure and Sub-division projects. They have seen increased growth over the past 12 months with an extremely busy pipeline ahead. 

ABOUT THE POSITION.

You will play a major part within the Consultancy, you will be involved in Geotechnical investigations, supervision, coordination and analysis of projects. You will be expected on site 60% of the time and the remaining 40% will be report based. This opportunity with also allow you to get involved in Geotechnical Design work. 

DUTIES.

  • Field investigation work / Site work
  • Soil, rock and groundwater sampling and analysis
  • Slope stability analysis
  • Report writing in accordance with industry standards

SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.

  • Engineering, Science and Environmental degree with a focus on Geotechnical 
  • 1.5 - 2 years domestic experience 
  • Experience with Plaxis or Rocscience preferred  
  • Geotechnical Design experience (desirable)
  • Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal

CULTURE.

As a team that prides itself on reputation, relationships and project delivery, this tight-knit consultancy showcases an effective team that work collaboratively across various projects. As a result of this, they have a flexible work-life balance and offer you long-term stability.

BENEFITS.

  • Excellent mentoring program
  • Supporting, inclusive and engagement team environment
  • On-site parking 

HOW TO APPLY.

Click ‘Apply for this job’, or contact Awestha Momand on amomand@ivorygroup.com.au / (02) 9231 4999