|Salary||Attractive remuneration + super + benefits!|
|Contact name:||Marissa Kotsaris|
- Attractive remuneration
- Collaborative and flexible working environment- work part-time or full-time!
- Work with an energetic and fun team!
ABOUT THE COMPANY
This well-established multidisciplinary clinic continues to be hugely in demand in the Eastern suburbs area as a result of the quality of service they provide to their valued clients. They take a holistic approach to therapy, ensuring they collaborate to provide perspectives of Psychology and Allied Health origin to achieve the best possible outcomes.
ABOUT THE POSITION
As a Psychologist, you will be providing therapeutic services through NDIS and Medicare to a varied caseload of clients including children, adult and elderly. You will also collaborate closely with the wider team on more complex caseloads, as well as maintaining strong stakeholder engagement in relation to the client and their health. Client referrals are provided and you will have an established caseload to begin with.
- Deliver therapeutic services to clients within the clinic as well as over telehealth mediums
- Complete assessments and develop and deliver therapy plans
- Provide services for 5-6 clients per day
- Engage with relevant stakeholders to benefit outcomes, including the clients' families
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- AHPRA Registration as a General or Clinical Psychologist
- Tertiary qualification/s in Psychology
- Current Police Check
- Current Working with Children Check
Employees of this company often say they feel valued, as this organisation places high importance on collaboration and support. This team have a passionate and genuine desire to provide high quality therapeutic services with a strong focus on professional and personal development. The dynamic and collaborative nature of the team is complemented by the huge earning potential of the role, where what you put in, you get out.
- Huge earning potential
- Highly flexible- work part time or full time
- Fantastic admin support allowing you to focus on psychological therapy
- Work in both clinical and telehealth settings
- Exposure to a diverse caseload
HOW TO APPLY
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or contact Marissa Kotsaris on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.