Learning System Development and Management Services Specialist
|Job Title:||Learning System Development and Management Services Specialist|
|Salary:||$160,000 - $170,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Joshua Houldsworth|
|Job Published:||August 05, 2020 16:58|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This leading Project Management Consultancy has the capability to deliver projects of all sizes and sectors. Maintaining strong relationships with prestigious Clients, and as a result enjoys a healthy pipeline of landmark projects. Working closely with the Department of Defence this company is looking for an immediate, security cleared Learning System Development and Management Services Specialist who can present excellent critical thinking skills.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
You will support the Australian Army’s largest training camps in accordance with The Future Ready Training System - Transformation Program Strategy, Stage 1 of the program includes program initiation, planning for Training Transformation (TT) and setting the conditions for change. You will be reporting to the Training Transformation Project Management Office (TT-PMO) for program management purposes but will work directly to the intent of Training Camps (TC) Commandants and Director Training Systems (DTS), Headquarters Forces Command.
This position will include and not be limited to:
- Support TC Commandants as the Transformation lead, through the design, planning and ongoing management of the internal transformation program
- Support the PMO and DTS through the alignment of internal TC requirements to the Transformation Strategy objectives
- Stakeholder Engagement with TCs and with current and prospective industry partners
- Stakeholder engagement with TCs and with current and prospective industry partners
- Ongoing Management, evaluation and reporting of TC transformation progress throughout relevant stages of the program
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Relevant Industry Accreditation in Training, Project Management, System Design
- Expert level experience in Learning Design
- Relevant security clearances – Baseline clearance
- High level tertiary credentials and industry experience - 10+ Years
- Contemporary experience in Project Management
- Contemporary experience in complex organisational change or reform
- Contemporary Public or Private Sector experience at a senior/executive level
This consultancy boasts a fantastic working environment based on personal interaction and team collaboration. It has a large focus on creating long standing business relationships with employees as well as Clients, and therefore creates a personal and fulfilling working experience.
- Opportunity to work within a highly stable sector
- Exposure across a range of sectors to broaden your experience and employability
- Fantastic working environment based on building and maintaining quality relationships
- Opportunities for growth within this consultancy
- Opportunity to work on a remote basis
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Joshua Houldsworth on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.