Systems Engineer - Defence
|Job Title:||Systems Engineer - Defence|
|Salary:||$130,000 - $140,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Joshua Houldsworth|
|Job Published:||August 05, 2020 17:12|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This leading Consultancy has the capability to deliver projects of all sizes and sectors. Maintaining strong relationships with prestigious Clients, and as a result enjoys a healthy pipeline of landmark projects. Partnering with the Department of Defence with upcoming projects in the pipeline this Consultancy has an arisen need for a Systems Engineer to join the team on a full-time basis.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
You will work with an established and successful team and have full exposure to the projects and Clients. You will initially be involved heavily with the systems of systems engineering with a particular focus on developing templates and tools required for Aerodrome Certification Basis (CB) work to aerodrome Certification.
This position will include and not be limited to:
- Assist in the development Authority functions related to the aerodrome Certification Basis (CB)
- Develop templates and tools required for the aerodrome Certification Basis (CB)
- Support Functional Performance Specifications, Engineering Document and Systems specifications reviews from internal and external Stakeholders
- Assist DASA staff with scope of activities
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Exposure to Defence Projects favourable
- Tertiary qualifications in Systems Engineering or related discipline
- Relevant security clearances – Baseline Clearance
- Understanding of the Airworthiness Design Requirements Manual (ADRM)
- Ability to use DPE & GovTeams software
- General understanding of Defence Project Engineering life cycle
- Excellent communication and client facing experience
This company boasts a fantastic working environment based on personal interaction and team collaboration. It has a large focus on creating long standing business relationships with employees as well as Clients, and therefore creates a personal and fulfilling working experience.
- Highly stable industry with a very healthy pipeline of work
- Opportunity to work on landmark projects from the beginning to the end
- Project exposure across a range of sectors to broaden your experience and employability
- Fantastic working environment based on building and maintaining quality relationships
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Joshua Houldsworth on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.