Senior Recruitment Consultant - IT
|Job Title:||Senior Recruitment Consultant - IT|
|Salary:||Base + Super + Uncapped Commissions|
|Contact Name:||Tim Signo|
|Job Published:||August 06, 2020 11:47|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Ivory Group is a nationally renowned and award winning recruitment consultancy servicing clients within the industries of Architecture, Engineering, Construction, Healthcare, IT, and Government. Having established teams across Sydney, Canberra and Melbourne offices, we are now looking to continue our positive growth both nationally and internationally in the near future. Ivory Group was nominated as Seek's SARA Medium Sized Recruitment Agency of the Year in both 2018 and 2019 .
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Immediate opportunity for a Senior Recruitment Consultant to join our growing IT division with Ivory Group. You will be responsible for executing the 360 degree recruitment process, liaising with our current portfolio of candidates and clients, as well as continuing to build new industry relationships.
- 360 degree recruitment
- Manage existing Candidate and Client Portfolios
- Business Development
- Attend Candidate and Client meetings
- Interview and Shortlist Candidates
- Post Job Ads
- Finalise Placements
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Proven recruitment billings and accolades
- Established relationships across IT sectors
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Our team of recruitment professionals are described as technically excellent and highly skilled, whilst maintaining a personable and energetic nature. Our shared value of collaboration and development supports a motivated and hard working environment, highlighted through our high levels of employee satisfaction and our open plan office.
- A tailored career development plan
- Generous and uncapped commission structure
- Opportunities to travel and collaborate across Ivory Group offices
- Flexible working conditions
- Business mobile and business laptop
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or contact us on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.