Senior Recruitment Consultant
|Job Title:||Senior Recruitment Consultant|
|Salary:||Base + Super + Uncapped Commissions|
|Contact Name:||Tim Signo|
|Job Published:||September 08, 2020 10:37|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Ivory Group is a nationally renowned and award winning recruitment consultancy servicing clients within the industries of Architecture, Engineering, Construction, Healthcare, IT, and Government. Having established teams across Sydney, Canberra and Melbourne offices, we are now looking to continue our positive growth both nationally and internationally in the near future. Ivory Group was nominated as Seek's SARA Medium Sized Recruitment Agency of the Year in both 2018 and 2019 .
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Immediate opportunity for a Senior Recruitment Consultant to join our growing IT division with Ivory Group. As a experienced recruiter, you will be responsible for executing the 360 degree recruitment process, liaising with our current portfolio of candidates and clients, as well as continuing to build new industry relationships.
- 360 degree recruitment
- Manage existing Candidate and Client Portfolios
- Business Development
- Attend Candidate and Client meetings
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Proven recruitment billings and accolades
- Established relationships across IT sectors
- Management and mentoring experience
Our team of recruitment professionals are described as technically excellent and highly skilled, whilst maintaining a personable and energetic nature. Our shared value of collaboration and development supports a motivated and hard working environment, highlighted through our high levels of employee satisfaction and our open plan office.
- A tailored career development plan
- Generous and uncapped commission and management bonus structure
- Opportunities to travel and collaborate across Ivory Group offices
- Flexible working conditions
- Business mobile and business laptop
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or contact us on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's