|Job Title:||Recruitment Consultant|
|Salary:||$60,000 to $80,000 + Super + Uncapped Commissions|
|Contact Name:||Tim Signo|
|Job Published:||January 14, 2021 08:43|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Established since 2011, Ivory Group is an AFR Award-Winning Firm and two time medium Recruitment Agency of the year finalist that specialises in the sectors of Healthcare, Government, IT, Construction, Architecture and Engineering. Across our offices in Sydney, Canberra and Melbourne, we are known for our high level of customer service, the meticulous care we take in executing our recruitment process, and our ethical business practice.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Immediate opportunity for a Recruitment Consultant to join our growing Sydney team with Ivory Group. You will join an established team or recruitment professionals and be responsible for executing the 360 degree recruitment process, liaising with our current portfolio of candidates and clients, as well as continuing to build new industry relationships.
- Execute the 360 degree recruitment process
- Manage Candidate and Client portfolios
- Business development
- Contractor management
- Permanent and Temp placements
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Proven experience recruiting within a relevant Ivory Group specialist sector
- Established relationships and networks across your specialist industry
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work well autonomously, as well as in a collaborative team
Our team is a positive mix, stemming from veteran recruitment to modern day recruitment styles. Our shared value of collaboration and development supports a motivated and hard working environment, highlighted through our high levels of employee satisfaction and our open plan office. We love what we do and use our occupation to build teams and change lives. Open door policy applies here, no micromanagement with an opportunity to implement your flare and style towards your recruitment desk.
- A tailored career development plan
- Generous and uncapped commission structure
- Opportunities to travel and collaborate across Ivory Group offices
- Flexible working conditions
- Business mobile and business laptop
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or contact us on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's