|Job title:||Civil Drafter|
|Salary||$70,000 - $80,000 Package|
|Contact name:||Tim Signo|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Established for more than 20 years, this consultancy has grown by way of size, reputation and project scale across the Sydney and Illawarra regions. Known for their project quality and delivery, this engineering firm enjoys the luxury of ongoing repeat business with a portfolio ranging from commercial, residential, educational, government and subdivisions projects. Expert and experienced across stormwater, flooding, road design and traffic engineering sectors.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Civil Drafter, you will join a team of engineers and drafters and will be experienced and capable to utilise Civil3D design and draft your projects autonomously. Your scope of work will include roads, stormwater drainage, subdivisions, and car park projects.
- Design & draft your projects using Civil3D software
- Liaise with engineers and drafters for project design and specifications
- Attend project meetings when necessary
- Contribute to multiple projects - roads, stormwater drainage, subdivisions
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Proficient with Civil3D software is essential
- Civil 12D would be advantageous
- Strong verbal and written communication skills for team and client liaising
Employees enjoy working in this firm as they are provided with ongoing training and development and with autonomy and trust to complete their work. Highly collaborative and is often described by its employees as a friendly, warm and enjoyable office to be part of.
- Full-time work 5 days per week
- Company vehicles available to use during work hours
- Collaborative working environment
- Close to public transport
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or please contact Timothy Signo on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.