|Job Title:||Civil Designer|
|Salary:||$70,000 - $90,000 Package|
|Contact Name:||Tim Signo|
|Job Published:||June 16, 2021 13:51|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Established for more than 20 years, this consultancy has grown by way of size, reputation and project scale across Sydney. Known for their project quality and delivery, this engineering firm enjoys the luxury of ongoing repeat business with a portfolio ranging from commercial, residential, educational, government and subdivisions projects. Positioned well for 2021, with confirmed and steady project pipeline.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Civil Designer, you will join a team of engineers and design drafters and will be experienced and capable to utilise Civil3D or 12D to design and draft your projects autonomously. Your scope of work will include roads, stormwater drainage, subdivisions, and car park projects.
- Design & draft your projects using Civil3D or 12D software
- Liaise with engineers and drafters for project design and specifications
- Attend project meetings when necessary
- Contribute to multiple projects - roads, stormwater drainage, subdivisions
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Proficient with Civil3D software is essential
- Civil 12D would be advantageous
- Strong verbal and written communication skills for team and client liaising
Employees enjoy working in this firm as they are provided with ongoing training and development and with autonomy and trust to complete their work. Highly collaborative and is often described by its employees as a friendly, warm and enjoyable office to be part of.
- Position is open to Full-time and Part-time
- Company vehicles available to use during work hours
- Collaborative working environment
- Close to public transport
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or please contact Timothy Signo on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's