Environmental Consultant | Mid-Level
|Job Title:||Environmental Consultant | Mid-Level|
|Salary:||Dependent on experience|
|Contact Name:||Awestha Momand|
|Job Published:||August 10, 2020 16:45|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Located in Sydney's Inner West, this boutique Consultancy specialises in Contaminated Land and Groundwater projects. With continued yearly growth, they are looking for a Mid-Level Environmental Consultant / Scientist to join their on a permanent basis.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position is well suited for an experienced Environmental Consultant looking to further develop their skills through a variety of environmental impact assessments and management projects. You will be working alongside a supportive team working on several projects from start to finish.
- Conduct site investigations
- Soil and groundwater sampling and investigations
- Groundwater drilling
- Report writing
- Remediation management
- Project Management - subcontractor management
- Client Liaison
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Qualifications in Environmental Engineering or Science
- Minimum 4 years domestic experience, working as an Environmental Consultant
- Experience working in Contaminated Land
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of local requirements and standards
This consultancy offers a very accommodating, family orientated environment. They provide high level of stability and a culture that rewards hard work and commitment.
- Steady pipe-line of projects
- Yearly bonus
- Work life balance
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’ or contact Awestha Momand on (02) 9231 4999 / email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's