Senior Project Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Project Manager|
|Salary:||$170,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Joshua Houldsworth|
|Job Published:||August 12, 2020 15:34|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
A highly reputable and well-established consultancy that has the ability to deliver landmark projects across a range of industry sectors, and services a large range of reputable high tier Clients. With strong projection and project pipeline in the Retail and Industrial sectors, the company is set to grow even further in the near future.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
Reporting to the Director, you will work alongside industry professionals on a large range of iconic projects from inception to hand over and play a significant role in the future growth of the company. You will assist with winning new work and developing the junior staff. You will have a strong understanding of construction programs and be client orientated with a commercial approach.
This position will include and not be limited to:
- Client management and consultation
- Contracts Administration and tendering
- Team management and mentorship
- Design management and project delivery
- Analyse project performance against Client expectations
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Experience working as a project manager covering large scale projects
- Tertiary qualification in Construction Management or equivalent
- Experience across a wide range of industry sectors
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Desire to succeed and take your career to the next step
This company has a fantastic culture and is an excellent platform to take your next career step. With a motivational and collaborative environment, this company makes sure its employees are happy and driven to succeed.
- Opportunity to work on landmark projects from the beginning of the construction process
- Project exposure across a range of sectors to broaden your experience and employability
- Fantastic working environment based on building and maintaining quality relationships
- Long term prospects for growth and advancement within the company
HOW TO APPLY.
To apply for this position, please click 'Apply', or for a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, contact Joshua Houldsworth on (02) 9231 4999.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's