Senior Environmental Consultant
|Job Title:||Senior Environmental Consultant|
|Salary:||$85,000 - $120,000+|
|Contact Name:||Awestha Momand|
|Job Published:||August 17, 2020 15:23|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This well-established consultancy based in Sydney is seeking to engage a Contaminated Land Specialist to join their team on a full-time permanent basis. This multi-disciplinary consultancy caters within the Australasian commercial, infrastructure and residential market. Being market leaders, they have a strong client base which provides a consistent pipe-line of projects.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Senior Environmental Consultant, you will be responsible in undertaking contaminated land and hazardous building material assessments. You will be based in Sydney and play a pivotal role in the success of the company. This position provides you the responsibility to manage and lead contaminated land projects, conducting investigations and lasing with clients and contractors.
- Field work / Site Investigations
- Lead contaminated land projects / hazardous building material projects
- Conduct Preliminary site investigations / Detailed site investigations
- Perform remedial action plans and Validation reports
- Liaise with clients and contractors
- Write detailed reports
- Engineering or Science Tertiary qualification or similar
- 5-10 years of local experience within the Environmental / Contaminated Land sector
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The company values collaboration and a supportive team environment. The consultancy provides the hands on experience that will drive talent and success and will be the first to acknowledge and reward good work. The team dynamic is flexible and encouraging with a strong understanding for work life balance.
- Flexible working hours to assist with work life balance
- Frequent team outings to engage in a positive team environment
- Regular bonuses and initiatives provided
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Awestha Momand on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's