|Job Title:||Senior Physiotherapist|
|Salary:||Attractive base + super + benefits!|
|Contact Name:||Marissa Kotsaris|
|Job Published:||August 18, 2020 17:19|
- Provide mentoring and support to the wider team.
- Support a diverse caseload of valued clients.
- Competitive remuneration package and amazing career progression opportunities.
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
These highly reputable allied health organisations in Sydney continue their growth within the area of community-based health services. Developing a reputation as the providers of choice for private clients and NDIS participants. Delivering various allied health services to clients from multiple specialisms, these organisations offer clinicians opportunities to further develop and refine a wide range of clinical skills.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Continue your career as a Senior Physiotherapist and take the next step into an organisation with clear career progression paths. Work to uphold the professional and enthusiastic culture within the team who are passionate and driven to make a difference in their clients lives. Manage a caseload of clients in a clinical setting. Provide regular clinical mentoring and support to the wider therapy team, ensuring they are best placed to deliver high-level services and meet their targets.
- Manage a diverse caseload and meet personal targets .
- Mentor the wider team and assist in their learning and development.
- Assist in driving a positive and professional culture and high standards of service across the wider team.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Degree qualification in Physiotherapy
- AHPRA Registration (Unrestricted)
- 5 + years experience as a Physiotherapist
- National Police Check, and Working with Children Check.
From the top down, this organisation boasts one of the strongest and most unified teams you can be a part of. Each member of this highly driven team truly embodies each of the organisations core values and strive to maintain high standards in everything they do. With regular team building activities and events and a fun and energetic approach to daily operations, working with this organisation will feel more like a hobby than a job.
- Clear career progression paths.
- Highly manageable duties, ensuring work/life balance.
- Competitive remuneration with amazing benefits including CPD and travel allowances.
- Mentoring and support directly from the wider management team
HOW TO APPLY
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or contact Marissa Kotsaris on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's