|Job Title:||Graphic Designer|
|Salary:||$75,000 - $90,000 package|
|Contact Name:||Arnold Poon|
|Job Published:||August 19, 2020 11:55|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This opportunity is to work within a rapidly evolving company which are currently adapting and thriving in a new age of working. They work within the property market and are focused on developing new strategies and campaigns to cater to their Clients in an ever-changing economy.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
As a Graphic Designer within the team, you will be working closely with the Directors of the business on creating and designing various campaigns dedicated towards providing a flexible and innovative solution to their Clients. These design projects will vary between social media campaigns, digital media campaigns and website based promotions. As you will be working closely with the Directors of the business, they would love an individual who is able to turn their vision into reality through close collaboration and and in-depth understanding of the business' goals.
- Implement attractive yet functional designs for their products
- Hands on involvement in graphic design components
- Provide design input and collaborate closely with the Directors
- Assist the marketing team in a variety of initiatives
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Strong knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Great conceptual designer, able to put thought to projects and design to a brief
- An ability to communicate and deliver quality work under tight deadlines
Employees of this business describe the team as tight knit and loyal. They show this by always being open to assisting other team members and going above and beyond what is written on your job description. Apart from this, they provide you access to work in an exciting and ever-changing industry, providing you a challenge at every corner to learn from.
- Fixed term 6 month full time employment, strong view for continuation
- Convenient office location
- Collaborative and friendly team
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's